In order to make Twitter searches relevant and worthwhile, Twitter has a method of filtering Tweets so that not all will not show up in the search results.
How can you make sure that your tweets will not be filtered out of Twitter the search results? I have copied below the following information from Twitter and for the further details click here.
Please DO NOT:
- Repeatedly post duplicate or near-duplicate content (links or Tweets).
- Abuse trending topics or hashtags (topic words with a # sign).
- Send automated Tweets or replies.
- Use bots or applications to post similar messages based on keywords.
- Post similar messages over multiple accounts.
- Aggressively follow and unfollow people.
Twitter may automatically remove accounts engaging in these behaviors from search (or even suspend in some cases) in order to ensure the best experience for everyone.
I am sure that like me Twitter users that engage in the above practices are very annoying and it’s good to see that there are filters in place for these accounts. When we manage your account here at SendaTweet.com we make sure that we apply the best practice principles for tweeting.